Objectivesback to homepage
- To provide qualitative and valuable education to the rural and urban students.
- To create a human being shouldering the social and national responsibilities.
- To inculcate the leadership qualities in rural students (especially girl students) through education and music.
- To make students realize that education is not only for the sake of job but it is a part of life.
- To take sincere efforts on the college level to inculcate a proper sense of fellow- feeling, honesty, morality, discipline, regularity, sincerity, brotherhood, punctuality and unity among the students.
- To aim at bringing about all-round personality development of the students to make them able to face challenges in this Competitive world.
- To cater to the needs of rural poor and middle class students and enriching them educationally through use of ICT based modern educational courses like Management development and skill development.
- To ensure overall development of the students through informal educational means- sports and extra-curricular activities.
- To increase the use of seminars, tutorials, paper reading and ICT facilities in classroom teaching-learning activities and increasing interest of students in research activities.